Proven Bus or Passenger Transport Industry experience?
Want to work somewhere where no two days are the same?
Join Queenstown Go Bus team and get your career moving!
We are currently seeking an exceptional Depot Manager to oversee the running of our Queenstown depot.
You will manage depot operations; maintaining punctual operation of buses on all routes within the contract areas, ensuring that fully trained staff are available, and that quality and safety procedures are upheld in order to exceed our customers' expectations.
As well as providing top customer service internally and externally, you will have the skills necessary to supervise drivers, coordinate buses, recruit staff and promote the services that we provide.
To be successful you must have:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and be proficient and savvy with technology
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- A passion for and sound understanding of Health and Safety
- A hands-on, practical and people orientated approach
- The ability to rapidly respond to changing daily demands
- Ability to direct & pull a team together to achieve exceptional results
- Class 2 driver's licence and a Passenger Endorsement preferred or a willingness to get one
Go Bus is experiencing exciting periods of growth and development. You will join a team committed to lifting and exceeding the standard of transport services in the Queenstown area.
Go Bus Transport is a Health and Safety conscious employer therefore our recruitment process requires a Drug and a Ministry of Justice check.
All queries for this position should be made to email@example.com